|Lars Christensen _____ of Domgaard
Elizabeth Larsen _____
|Husband: Lars Christensen _____ of Domgaard, a.k.a., Lars
Birth: 10 Apr 1754
Death: 22 Apr 1814, Hals, Hals Sogn, Kær Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK
Disposition: buried 29 Apr 1814, Hals, Hals Sogn, Kær Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK
I can find no such place as Domgaard (or Domgård), at least not officially and not in any of the major online gazetteers. It may be a very local name or a farm name.
|Marriage: 6 Dec 1801, Albæk, Hjørring Amt, DK|
|Wife: Elizabeth Larsen _____
Baptism: 15 May 1780, Albæk, Hjørring, DK
Death: 13 Mar 1862, Hals, Hals Sogn, Kær Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK
Disposition: buried 23 Mar 1862, Hals, Hals Sogn, Kær Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK
Father: Lars / Lauritz Christensen _____
Mother: Ane Cathrine Pedersen _____
There are six Albæk's in Hjørring Amt, each in a different parish (sogn); I don't know which this one is.
|Children — born in Hals, Hals Sogn, Kær Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK:|
Christen Larsen DOMGAARD, b. 19 Sep 1802; adult bap. 1 Jan 1851, Ålborg,
Ålborg Sogn, Fleskum Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK
2. Mette Kirstine Larsen DOMGAARD, b. 14 Jun 1806
3. Niels Peter Larsen DOMGAARD, b. 27 Jan 1813; adult bap. 1 Jan 1851, Ålborg, Ålborg Sogn, Fleskum Herred, Aalborg Amt, DK; d. 20 Sep 1889, Manti, Sanpete Co., UT
|Keywords for search engines: genealogy; DNK, Danmark, Denmark|
1. LDS. Family Search: Internet Genealogy Service: IGI - International Genealogical Index (online at FamilySearch.org).
2. Edmund West, comp. 2000. Family Data Collection. MyFamily.com, Inc., Provo, UT (online at Ancestry.com; n.b., West is an undocumented secondary source, so caveat emptor):
3. Family Tree (online at Phil Lott's web site), specifically, the page for Niels Peter DOMGAARD [link died].
4. The pages excerpted below were formerly online at http://www.ldsep.org, but they're now available only because they're cached at Google.com. A check at the ldsep.org domain shows the material from that site is to be moved to http://www.mormonhistory.org, but a search there gets no hits for DOMGAARD. Anyone interested in these families would be well adised to copy these pages to their hard drive for safekeeping until they reappear online. I cannot post them in their entirety here out of copyright concerns. The following quoted excerpts are allowable under the concept of "fair use" for academic purposes, and are the only sections containing our subjects:
4. Kathryn Daynes. Polygamy. (online at the "FAIR: Defending Mormonism" web site, www.fairlds.org). Excerpt:
5. 1845 Census of Denmark (online at Dansk Demografisk Database): Niels Peter Domgaard (æ 33) is unmarried and living alone in "aalbork, Kær, Hals by."